Tuesday 11 March 2014

Liebster award

I was nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Mel (http://melodiebenson.wordpress.com/) thank you very much for choosing me Mel it was so sweet of you. This is an award designed for bloggers with 200 followers or less to encourage interaction between new bloggers and maybe discover a few new people.

There are a few rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must state 11 facts about yourself.
3. You must answer the 11 questions given to you, from your nominator. 
4. You must nominate other bloggers, and set 11 questions for them to answer.
5. You can’t nominate the person who nominated you.
6. You must tell the people you’ve nominated them, so they can take part!
 
 Here are the 11 Facts About me:
1. I have my own flat near the heart of Liverpool
2. I have loved playing with makeup since I was 7 or 8 years old
3. I studied maths at university, yep, I'm a geek.
4. My favourite music to listen to at the moment is Haim and Bastille
5. I love baking and make cakes for all of my friends on their birthdays, it's become a tradition
6. My dream is to travel the world
7. I am obsessed with Harry Potter
8. I have an older sister and no brothers
9. Im terrible at applying false eyelashes
10. Ive been playing the piano since I was 6 years old
11. My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years

Here are the questions Mel has nominated me to answer:
1. What are your favourite beauty and skincare brands?
Beauty would have to be Mac, and skincare probably Nivea because I'm not one for high end skincare
2. What do you like doing in your spare time? (apart from blogging)
I spend most of my time at work. Usually on my time off I'm either shopping, watching things on Netflix with my other half, or going out with my friends, which often involves shopping as well!
3. Which people are your favourite YouTubers? (if you watch YouTube)
Zoella (of course), Beautycrush, Andrea's choice, Jaclyn Hill, Carli, and many others 
4. What do you want to do as a career, or if you already have one, what do you do?
I'm a personal shopper which is basically Debenham's name for a shop assistant! I enjoy it a lot because I get to play with makeup all day!
5. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Connecting with people who have the same interests as you and making friends
6. What is your favourite film?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
7. How long have you been blogging for?
Um a few days! I've been reading blogs for years but decided enough was enough and to go for it
8. What music do you like?
"Indie", I suppose.
9. What is your favourite colour?
Red or green
10. What is your favourite social networking site, and why? 
Twitter or Blogger! I only really use Facebook to message people and I don't have instagram so :)

Here are my nominees:
Rebecca Kate @ Charming Skies
Laura @ Blog-Beautique

And here are the questions I want to ask Rebecca and Laura:
1) What is the one product you couldn't live without in your daily makeup routine?
2) What is your go to eyeshadow look from which palette?
3) Favourite lipstick to rock a red lip?
4) Favourite place to shop for clothes?
5) What do you want to do as a career or if you already have one, what do you do?
6) Talk us through an average day in your life
7) What's your number one skin cleanser?
8) Favourite spring outfit to wear?
9) How much makeup do you wear on an average day?
10) What is the most expensive piece of makeup you own?
11) How do you store your makeup?

Thanks for reading!
Rach xo

2 comments:

  1. Thank so much for the tag - I have seen it! I was crazy busy at work last week and I'm away for a few days at the moment (so all my posts have been planned in advance). I promise to get around to doing this as soon as I can, I really appreciate it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont worry I understand how hectic work can be! Have fun on your trip xo

      Delete